Runner its Cold Outside! You have the warm tops and bottoms, but do you have winter running accessories? They will make all the difference and keep you warm and toasty during youe winter runs! Check out my favorite Winter Running Accessories …
1. lululemon athletica: totally toasty ear warmer- Heat escapes through the head, so if you want to stay warm keep the head and ears toasty. I love breaking this piece out during my super cold run. The fleece against my ears is soft and cuddly.
2. Lole: Love 2 Beanie: What’s not to love? When the cold sets in, the new fleece fabric is just the ticket for all your outdoor activities. Perfect to wear it alone or as a second layer! This beanie is quick drying, anti-bacterial, has a hold for the pony-tail (thats right ladies, no awkward bumps), and comes in fun colors.
3. Sweaty Betty: Reversible Expedition Neckgaitor: Because sometimes, well most of the time, turtlenecks feel suffocating. This new Expedition Neckgator is fully reversible with rouched side seams and a drawcord on the neck for a secure, customized fit. Crafted in soft, insulating fabric that is sweat-wicking and quick-drying to keep you warm and comfortable during winter workouts.
4. New Balance: LED Magneto Safety Light: The cold weather also means its gets darker earlier and stays darker longer. But don’t let that stop you from running. These stay put magnets can be worn anywhere and greatly improve visibility and safety- no matter how dark it is!
5. lululemon athletica: brisk run gloves: These run gloves were designed as an essential base layer to help warm our chilly hands. Touchscreen-friendly fingertips let us dial a friend so we don’t have to talk to ourselves on the long walk home.
Happy Friday readers!