Rockin and Rollin this week. I’m feeling strong and increasingly more confident.
My thoughts on the fall marathon season are shifting … Somewhere along the miles this week I figured out how I plan to approach my upcoming races.
I want to have fun, I want to run them with friends. I am not sure what my times will be, but I have non time related goals that I plan on conquering. Goals like: negative splitting the marathon distance, running 2 marathons in a month, and finishing a race with VC.
Monday – Full Rest Day. Oh my goodness I needed this day … Good stuff.
Tuesday – 2 for Tuesdays
- Run # 1 – Mile repeats with the lovely Emily. 4×1 miles at 7:40 + 8x 30 seconds on @ 5k pace, 1 min off. 6.5 miles total
- Run # 2 – Lululemon Fartlek Run. 10 Min warm up, 10×30 seconds on/ 1 min off, 10 Min cool down. 4.5 Miles Total
Wednesday – Run + Figure 4
- 4 mile warm up & a figure 4 class that hurt.so.good
Friday – Impromptu 2xDay and Figure 4
- Run # 1 – Morning Stroller Run with G1. Up early, why not run 4.25 miles
- Run # 2 – Client Run 3.5 Miles
Saturday – Take 2 on the Impromptu 2 a day
- Run # 1 – Morning Stroller Run with G2 – he wanted to go out with me because he felt left out the day before. Who am I to say No?! 3 miles
- Run # 2 – Shake out run and Tour De Philly. 3.1 Miles
Sunday - Philly Rock and Roll Half Marathon + 3 Miles – 16 Miles total