Hi again, Its Carrie! With this week’s Friday Favorites featuring C9 by Champion and their affordable leggings. With stylish silhouettes in great colors/prints and soft, cozy fabrics … these leggings offer the best bang for your buck.
Where did the summer and warm weather go?! Goodbye shorts and hello leggings. As I rifled through my drawers this morning in search of the perfect pair of leggings I realized that I own an embarrassing number of leggings , yet there are so few that I will actually wear … guess its time for my seasonal legging hunt.
Given my limited budget and apparently short attention span for clothing, I decided that this year I was going to get thrifty. Enter C9 by Champion. While Gia is galavanting around Scotland I happily attended C9’s latest collection preview. I am happy to report a collection of amazingness. I was ready to leave with every single piece … or dash to my nearest Target!
Needless to say, they won the spotlight for Friday Favorites. I’m totally digging C9’s by Champion affordable leggings. Great prices and fun prints- these leggings offer the best bang for your buck.
1. Leopard Legging: Let me say it on the record. Prints are workout apparel’s new black. Whether tapping it back or finding your OM, these medium high rise leggings give you the comfort and look you need.
2. Compression Legging: Because every gal needs her “main squeeze”. Available in assorted colors these capris provide the compression you need to help keep the blood flowing.
3. Yoga Must-Have Capri: From the street to savasanna, what I love about these leggings is found in the details. From the stitching around the calf for added breathability to the chafe resistant seams, these low rise crops are the
4. Women’s Run Legging: The 360 reflectivity in these run leggings is such a bright idea. Low rise and full length these run tights are ideal to go the distance with you during your winter runs.
5. Pinstripe Leggings: I saw a sneak peak of winter’s edition of these leggings. These eye catching pants are a great addition to any wardrobe!
Insider’s Hint: Have a pair you want to go the extra mile? No worries- to get some more sweat sessions out of your favorite workout pieces, wash them in cold water and no fabric softener. Why no fabric softener you may ask? It clogs the pores of the garment and makes the material less breathable. Tumble dry or hang dry!